I Talk, You Listen.
Friday, April 23, 2004

CLASSIFIEDS

just got this today:

Date: April 19, 2004 12:29 AM
Subject: EARN SOME CASH WITH FUN JOBS!

Message:

It's funny, the past one week, people have been
coming to me with jobs. I told em i'd ask around;
and here seems like a logical place to bring it
up.

JOB: clowns (no joke)
DETAILS: will be trained (for free)
CONTACT: Alf 016 6908743

JOB: web designer
DETAILS: For ASTRO. Tamil speaking.
CONTACT: shirley_ham@astro.com.my

JOB: Sustagen Promoter
DETAILS: You get to put on the susy/geno costume
and play with kids. 1-2 may. carrefour branches.
RM70/day.
CONTACT: Alf 016 6908743

JOB: Butt models (also no joke)
DETAILS: MALES only. for ad campaign.
CONTACT: Evan 012 6953152

Tell the world, Have fun.

wow, anyone you guys could recommend me to?
posted by onions at 03:07
Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.