I Talk, You Listen.
Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'm Having Fun With The Kids, Though.

So what have we leant today?


Do you have 10 seconds? Spare me 10. (But before that, let the pictures load and since it's gonna be oh-so-anguishly long, I would prefer you go take a leak or hang on to a pole in case the ohmigawd tsunami attacks again.)



































This has been more work than usual. Wait. Gimme a few days to collect myself. And then. And then I shall write about it. If you have anything to say about the weird way I perceive colour schemes and how I can come up with combinations of purple backgrounds with orange bombastic lines (that don't seem to match for some puny human eyeballs) I suggest you take a walk in the park.


LOAD. DAMMIT.




Wait.
posted by onions at 06:41

8 Comments:

Blogger 0n10n5 said...

picture laden post. be still my IE explorer.

4:36 AM  
Anonymous sv said...

Nice photos, but might be better if can see the full images :P

4:40 AM  
Blogger square said...

NO COMMENT

5:02 AM  
Blogger Dee M said...

nice way of putting it out here.

12:44 PM  
Blogger knight_walk said...

Lepaking around.

3:28 PM  
Blogger 0n10n5 said...

knightwalk?

jin tian wo mei hui jia.

10:18 PM  
Blogger -tarzan- said...

creative works~

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jowen said...

Dude, Awesome...Keep it up my friend...:D

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.