I Talk, You Listen.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"My Gosh!" - Lianne

So what have we learnt today?

Well, this is a great holiday, I can say for sure. I have 2 months of fun (minus the need to study for a potential supplimentary exam) and am looking forward to the STARWARS costume contingent thingie around the release week of EP3. Costume matters is, come to think of it, actually quite fun, more FUN than TEDIOUS. Because I can get creative and make my very own lightsaber! Might turn out looking more like a dildo than a saber-hilt though. So, just keep away if it vibrates, kay?

I have established my very own niche in my house which has a sign saying "ATTACKS WITHIN RADIUS OF 5 METRES." Gramma knows me too well to keep out of my NEGATIVE ZONE.

My PC stands or sits (depending on how you see it) like a gigantic action figure on my ex-toy cabinet (notice I said EX) while I stare into it all day long; finishing pc game by pc game while my mom looks at me menacingly. Oh firewall, oh firewall, I cast it on her and she cannot see me anymore for the rest of the week.

I curl up in my cubicle of fear and despair.

Mom yells.

That's what we've learnt today.
posted by onions at 01:00

3 Comments:

Blogger square said...

My gosh? My gosh!

3:00 AM  
Blogger 0n10n5 said...

ever eternal vigiliant lianne is back with more one liners! check above again! then laugh at her attempt to joke!

3:27 AM  
Anonymous z3phyr said...

me don like long holidays!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.