I Talk, You Listen.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So This Is A .Jpeg / .Bmp Extensive Blog

So what have we learnt in prom?

I got up; brushed my teeth 3 hours later and made my bed. I got up; trampled on my mat and made faces to the mirror as I applied facial cream on my hands. I got up; looked around for a belt and then realized I didn't need one. I got up; switched-on my infernal computer monitor and saw my Windows XP in 3rd degree-PMS; slapped in the installer and formatted my worries away. I got up; fetched water from the well and drank a whole bucket to quench my thirst.

I got up; flinging my imaginary pet parrot on my left shoulder and hummed to the theme of 'Pirates of The Caribbean'. I got up; looking at my clock, "Friday." it said and thus, went back to sleep. I got up; thought of sex and sex it shall be. I got up; saw how not ready I was for this day and asked myself if I had actually prepared myself the night before for this day. I got up; testing and tasting the burnt air of carbon ashes of fallen trees and coughed.

I got up; opened my door and heard the door key lock mechanism unlock; the complexities of technology, mind-boggling. I got up; little black ants swarming in the hall - building their fortress of multitudes. I got up; without a care of consequences, lighted up the stove and boiled a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen. The weight of my world. I got up; and realized it was just another day.

A day with lotsa boobs. More than the usual dose, I presumed.

Pepe watched as I shook hands with the doorknob and left the house. I walked out of my dwelling place to the wide open nuclear wasteland of Cyberjaya. Commit myself to the lift as it descended. Reached my pal's place in search of food. Shocked to find a female sitting beside him. Sweat and hormons.

"Eh, got anything to eat? (ignoring the girl beside him)"

"Er."

"Can I have that Maggi? (trying to maintain my stature whilst a growling stomach.)"

"Er."

Went back with a smile on my face which quickly changed into a sour-troubled look as I looked at my watch. 1 more hour. Quickly made myself the fastest, quickest meal while chatting with my Evey Hammond about what I should really wear. And the phone rang. I ran to the washroom. Made faces at the mirror yet again trying to make sure I will avoid making these faces at night. The phone rang. Did my hair in a jifty, wore everything I had to and rushed to the carpark.

"What the heck.."

"Just go and don't ask."

"...are you wearing?!"

Sam and I and my pet parrot Pepe made a stop at the campus to pick up Evey. Butterfly tattoos and black dresses. Karma and cleavages. Evey looked stunning garbed in black. I felt as though there was something she could still have done about her dress: perhaps flaunt more skin. Perhaps a little more cheer on her face and less glitter powder. Pepe stayed quiet throughout the journey. It was hot, humid, breath-takingly torturous, ineptible above sea level. We were heading for prom.

While the 3 of us were excited about the whole event, Sam's car was in a whole different mood.

It's air-conditioning broke down.

The 'Renaissance' KL. We reached the venue around 7pm. The usual suspects were all making up and zipping their trousers in the toilet. It was like a gallery of mannequins in tuxedos. Minus me. Got some unwelcomed glances as people scorned at the way I was dressed for the night.

Partners upon partners filled the beautifully crafted hall. I took a sit and then 5 hours later I left.

Some how I realize that one should never write about prom after 3 months of passing.

That's what we've learnt in prom.

This will do.


posted by onions at 18:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.