I Talk, You Listen.
Friday, April 14, 2006

2 MORE DAYS

So what have we learnt today?

Things are very different now. You know the feeling when you just crawled through a dark and damp cave and into the moonlight? A little different from escaping into the sunlight - it's not so overwhelming. But still you come out of the cave and breathe the fresh air.

Who picks up flowers in the month of May?

You all know I can't seem to perceive colours the way many of you do, and that to me is sometimes a disadvantage or in certain rare cases - an advantage. So if you see me that night with weird colour combinations, please don't laught at me. That might/should not happen; I have a QC expert who scrutinizes my every single detail.

I'm sleepy.

For the lack of being prepared for this post, I shall end now.

That's what we've learnt today.
posted by onions at 06:35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.