I Talk, You Listen.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006

3 MORE DAYS

So what have we learnt today?

It's freezing out here. I'm at the pinacle of fear and my boots are shaking. Nothing can describe the cold shuddering touch of maturity. I can see the stars clearer now.

And as I climb.

As I climb I feel vertigo.

I look back down at the feet of the mountain I'm about to conquer, at the place where it all began, I wonder. And I wonder at the amazing feats of punishment and joy I had to endure. Down below I felt safe - protected from the harsh winds. Up here, up here is a different scenario.

I feel numbness. It's cold, and I'm freezing my butt off.

There is only that much humiliation and baby powder a man can endure. And believe me, I thank the mountain for it. Look at it this way: you want to conquer the mountain but at the end all you do is conquer yourself. Which is a rather large progress in my life.

And now that I'm reaching the peak, I see more peaks.

And I vow to climb them all.

One at a time.

One at a time.

That's what we've learnt today.
posted by onions at 07:49

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee M said...

You know what I would say about this,right?Enjoy yourself and I will hope and pray that the stars will shine brighter that day and that you will be all that you can be.

*I'll be looking at the moon. ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger reenz said...

someone is excited eh..lolz

10:21 PM  
Blogger 0n10n5 said...

thanks, dee! i know i can count on you for support!

reenz, ABUDEN!?!?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.