I Talk, You Listen.
Monday, April 10, 2006

4 MORE DAYS

So what have we learnt today?

I'm excited.

To say I am cool about it would mean I'm a hypocrite. I can't breathe well everytime I think about it and I can't get it out of my mind. There are times when I just wish it was over and there are times when I just wish I can relive the experiences again and again.

The time when I asked.

Even now my heart pounds and I cannot describe if I have done something so important for my social life as this.

Maybe not as much as when Revenge of the Sith was released and I was dressing up for it. But that was me being a kid. Now, I'm trying hard to be a man. And in the meantime try to act like I've got some sense.

The pressure is killing me. But I love it.

I still can't believe I'm doing this.

That's what we've learnt today.
posted by onions at 17:42

2 Comments:

Anonymous heidi said...

if ppl din noe...they'd think ur getting married... :P

8:31 PM  
Blogger 0n10n5 said...

i am? ;p. wow.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Mates.
Da ONe WiF MaNy FaCeS...
Posts By Month.
Hand-picked.